Friday, February 03, 2006



FLAK Part 4 and Rebecca

I have a tight schedule to keep up to date with FLAK, finish Heart Throb before the Knitting Olympics (7 days!) and complete Rowan's Elfin during the Olympics.

So far I'm about 4 inches into the upper back. I've had to ladder down and correct a braid and one of the wave cables. The technique using dps works great. It's still no fun to do but at least I don't have to rip an inch or more of knitting. I also spotted some mistakes in two of the honeycombs. I didn't notice them at 1st but I'll need to correct those as well. No use putting all this time and efforts and leaving in the mistakes.

The new FLAK instructions will be posted on Saturday so I don't have much time to catch up. Unfortunately I caught a cold and went to bed early last night.

My Rebecca 31 finally arrived. I had already peeked on-line at the issue.

I like the white cabled sweater and also the black cabled one. Some of the summer halters are cute but the days when I could wear it are long gone.

I still have a backlog of sweaters from my other issues of Rebecca that I plan to make.

4 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SP! I'm so glad you enabled your "anonymous" comments! I was wondering how you get to wear all of those wonderful sweaters in SanDiego?

 
At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i received my rebecca last month and already finished that white sweater. i only need to sew butoons and it's done! it looks really really nice and i certainly advice to knit it. :)

pitty, i don't have a blog and therefore it's impossible to show any pictures or so.

sorry, if my english is not perfect, because it is not my native language.

rediiss

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Andy said...

You have a very cool blog! I'll put link to your blog on my site. Have a good day!
Andy

 
At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know - credit cards are horrible for ones credit history. Choose Debit Cards here. No credit history issue. No credit check, instant approval.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home