Saturday, December 31, 2005

A Look Ahead (or I'm starting another project)

I know that I promised photos because I know the pics are important, but I have an excuse. My battery is dead and I can't find the charger. In addition the camera software doesn't work on this computer, so I have to put them on another computer and copied them over here. Enough, I promise to post photos soon.

FOs - Completed the My Hat of Choice #2, which of course means I've started another project. I've begun We Call them Pirates in child size using Dale of Norway Baby Ull in black and white on #1 Addi turbo needle.

I'm seriously thinking of joining FLAK (Follow the Leader Aran Knitalon) hosted by Janet Szabo of the Aran Knitlist. I don't have my yarn, but I've really wanted to knit an aran sweater.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got a response before I could finish my sandwich. Apply online for credit cards here and get approved very fast, just like me.

 
At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Added a new value add to my blog this weekend - a news widget from www.widgetmate.com. I always wanted to show latest news for my keywords in my sidebar. It was very easy with this widget. Just a small copy paste and it was done. Great indeed.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home